Pages

Monday, December 13, 2021

The amazing photo

At school we have been learning about the summer learning journey. The summer learning journey has lots of activities for you to do. I did one of the activities and it gave me a link and it took me to a colouring site called Art colouring book it was really fun. Are you going to do the summer learning journey. Here is a link Summer learning journey.

                                                                        Here is a picture

                                       


1 comment:

  1. Kia Ora Jack,

    My name is Zana and I am a blog commenter from the summer learning journey. It is awesome to see that you have signed up and started the summer learning journey, there are a lot of fun activities we post each day so I look forward to seeing you blog about them throughout the summer.

    I think your colouring looks amazing, I like that you used a lot of colours similar to the original painting. I love colouring and drawing and I would like to know what was your favourite part of this activity?

    Keep up the good work and I hope to see more of your posts during the Summer Learning Journey!!

    Ngā mihi nui,
    Zana Yates

    ReplyDelete