Pages

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Art colouring book NASA edition

 Today at school I did the summer learning journey and I coloured another picture. This time I did a NASA picture and it looked so cool I think it looked like the real thing it looked like it was taking off in real life. it was really fun doing this like last time. Do you think you will try the summer learning journey.

                                                           Here is a link for the NASA edition                                                                                                                                  Here is a photo


                                                     

3 comments:

  1. Kia ora Jack,

    Thank you for sharing your wonderful art! I hope you had fun making this in class. You did a great job making and I really like the colors you have used.

    I wonder what it would feel like being on a rocket and going to space?

    More of the the blogging activities for this year’s Summer Learning Journey are online now, with new ones being posted everyday for you to complete!

    I’m looking forward to seeing your next blog and other creative work during the Summer Learning Journey.

    Ngā mihi,
    Lauren

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have done an awesome job Jack.
    I like that you used yellow to show the burst of fire.
    Maybe next time you add some orange too,and a little bit of blue and red to make it look more like flames.
    Have a wonderful holiday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Jack.
    I was just checking to see if you had tried any of the other SLJ activities.
    I have looked at a few blogs the there looks to be some cool activities to do.
    I hope you are having a a great holiday :)

    ReplyDelete