Pages

Friday, August 13, 2021

Quiz of the Week

 At school every week we get a new quiz and we have to solve it in a week. If we get it right you get paper and write the answer on it. You put your answer in the container. Our class does a draw on Friday and if you get picked out then you get a prize.

                                          For this week's quiz I want to see if you can get it. Here is the quiz.


                                                         What has a head but never weeps,

                                                          Has a bed but never sleeps,

                                                          Can run but never walks.

                                                          And has a bank but no money.

                      That is the quiz of the week. So try and get it and if you do get it comment the answer.

6 comments:

  1. I LOVE these kinds of puzzles Jack.
    I think I got the answer correct to the last 2 that were on the board.
    I am going to say the answer is river?.
    Am I correct?.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good morning Jack.
    I hope all is going well for you and your family.
    I found a riddle that I would like to share with you....

    What has to be broken before you can use it?

    Have a great day and take care.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful day Jack.Keep warm and safe.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello Jack.I will hopefully see you tomorrow at school,as we are in the same bubble.
    Take care and keep safe.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey jack it's me aimee i was in your class last year at gilberthorpe school cayden misses you and so does miss raisin i hope you take care!!! - gilberthorpe school ( Aimee & Cayden )

    ReplyDelete
  6. I look forward to catching up with you on Monday Jack.
    I hope you are having a great weekend.
    See you Monday.We're making bread-in-a-bag.

    ReplyDelete