Pages

Friday, May 21, 2021

Basketball

Basketball 

Tonight we have a basketball game. Every Friday we will have a basketball game. I love playing basketball. I even have my own basketball hoop at my house too. I don't use it that much but when I do play with it I play with it for hours.  That is a long time for someone to play basketball without a team playing at that time. I just really like to play basketball. I don't know why, it is just a sport I like to play. Not that many people play basketball because they think they have to be tall but you don't have to be tall. Sometimes I like to watch people play basketball because then I can learn more ticks and stuff like that.

                                                        here is a photo from last season



1 comment:

  1. Thanks Jack for sharing something about what you enjoy doing.I enjoy roller blading.Especially when it's a fine day.
    Do you have a back board on your hoop?.

    ReplyDelete